Wednesday 13 June 2012

Eye tests

After the Keith Lango VTS tutorial, i felt confident to go into my scene and start implementing some of his techniques. I began with the brows, this worked particularly well with Hrundi. At the beginning when he recognises Bill, I combined a wide-eyed, starstruck look with a slightly raised eyebrow, to pretty good effect (below).



This also worked very well with Bill, particularly in the section when he gets emotional after Hrundi tells him he's seen all his films. I managed to incorporate some useful shadowing here of the brows with the eyelids (below).


I've completed the head movements from Hrundi and Bill, including all the blinks and eyebrow tweaks etc. I'm quite happy with them and I think i've captured the desired range of emotion from both characters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment