Saturday 16 June 2012

Clothes for Morphy

As I began to improve the appearance of my scene, I also began wondering if there was any way of getting Morpheus out of that grey leotard and into some nice clothes. I did an online search and found a website dedicated to clothing created for the Morpheus rig. They are all freeware and downloadable for not-for-profit use. In the pack, there are a few different costumes, one of which I thought would be good for Hrundi:

 

And another which I thought might be ok for Bill:

 

I was able to attach the clothing to the rig in the default pose, but as i'd already moved on from there a long time ago, I was unable to bring them into my scene at this stage, which was a shame. It seems you need to attach the clothing to the characters first before you begin to animate. Never mind.

 There were also some other interesting costumes in the pack, such as the one below:

 



3 comments:

  1. where did you find the clothes pack, which website?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://ecmwp.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. the suit looks a little odd, the legs are penetrating

    ReplyDelete